Coastal Carolina Accountability Project
Meeting July 12, 2017
- Meeting was called to order by Bill Moore at 7:00 PM.
- Minutes from June meeting were approved.
- Still Could not yet get a volunteer to be secretary- But HOPE REMAINS HIGH BUT DWINDELING
- Francis X Deluca, President of Civitas, was our guest speaker. Deluca covered various topics including Why Gov lost last election, Discussion on the Energy bill on current Governor’s desk, a discussion on their polling results and how they share the info. He also mentioned Civitas rates our state officials and told everyone to go to Civitas.org to get the info
- Board mentioned our next trip to Raleigh was July 24th. We will attend the John Locke Luncheon. Membership was invited to attend with us.
- Committee reports were not given due to the extended presentation and questions with our presenter.
- George announced Michael Westrich from Convention of States will be our August Speaker.
- Chair mentioned NHC Republican party was not running a Reagan Dinner again. He further mentioned with little or no apparent fundraising by the local Party, the fear exisits 018 wil be a repoet of 2016 with no local funds to help
- Bill Mentioned our new website would be up shortly
- Vote to change our meeting date was defeated..
- Next meeting was scheduled for August 9th at 7PM at the ASIAN BUFFET. Suggest 6:30 if you plan on eating